The SME’s Product, Technology and Service international trade fair – 2019 successfully took place on May 16-19 in the “Misheel Expo” center.
This year’s fair was co-organized by the MNCCI, the Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Light Industry and the UB City Department of Science, Industry and Innovation for the 22nd time with aims to support small and medium-sized businesses and to enhance their competitiveness at markets. It was participated by Mongolian SMEs and international enterprises of Russia, South Korea, Hong Kong and Nepal for foods, cosmetics and consumer goods.
“During the fair, we promoted goods produced by SMEs to the public and selected the best import substitution and competitive products. We focused special attention to supporting their products through a certain policy. As we observed, packages of domestic goods greatly improved and they showed great improvement in terms of quality and competiveness.” said Mr. O.Amartuvshin, Chairman of the MNCCI, in his closing remarks.
As the fair was concluded, the Grand Prix Prize and honored certificate was awarded to the “SG Nacre” LLC that produces fire extinguishers and firefighting tools.
- “Adzhika” spicy condiment produced by the “Durvun Ulzii” LLC received the prize of the best new foods
- “Sarana Foods” LLC’s organic crayons made of bee wax - best new product
- “Inaru Biomedical” LLC’s cosmetics gift packs – best exporting product
- “Naran Cosmectics” LLC’s “Mondent” toothpaste and “Zaan Foods” LLC’s “Sayan” chocolate – best import substitution product
- “I can do it” children’s comic book by a caricaturist Bat-Erdene – best start-up businessperson
- Embroidery goods and a book “Patterns of Snuffbox Bags” by D.Enkhtuya – best family product
- “Eco Erdene” LLC’s syrup and jam – best packaged product
- A heat insulation material made of sheep wool – best product of progressive technologies and know-how
- “Duut Urlan” LLC’s chess made of brass and covered by gold and silver with a combination of traditional and modern styles – best product with national heritage and tradition
- “Khugjil Trade” LLC’s “Bio” disposable garbage bag – best environmentally-friendly product
- Representative of Inner Mongolian Bayannuur city’s Trade Promotion Council – the most active participant award
- “Global trading development” LLC’s “Star balm” and “Nixoderm” medical treatment products – best importing product.